- “Honor” – Debra Lamson Perkins pays tribute to Ausbon Waterman Sargent, whose generous donation of the New London town common launched the land trust which bears his name.
- Phillips Preserve – Read about the generosity of Bessie Wright Phillips and her contributions to New London.
- “Dog Friendly Trails” – Barbara Faughnan describes four wonderful hikes on Ausbon Sargent conserved properties that encourage making the trek with your dog.
- “Remembering Yah” – Helen Tucker shares her rich memories of Yah Maguire and the impact that Yah had on the New London community.
- A 25-year Timeline for The Ausbon Sargent Land Preservation Trust - So much has happened in the 25 years since the land trust was incorporated. Use our timeline to read the highlights and accomplishments of each of these years.
- “Conservation through full Land Ownership” – Although managing conservation easements has been the primary tool that Ausbon Sargent has used to conserve land over the past 25 years, in the 2000s, the land trust accepted fee ownership of two properties in New London. Land Protection Specialist, Beth McGuinn explains the difference in the two.
- “Supporting Nature through Art – Peggy Hutter writes about the partnership between Ausbon Sargent and The New London Hospital in creating the “Landscapes for Landsake” art exhibit at the hospital.