- A Sense of Place -- Discover how growing up surrounded by nature helped one ASPT member shape her life and career, and eventually pass on her love of the outdoors with her students
- Property Highlight: 94-Acre "Johnson Property" in Sutton Mills. Thad and Virginia Johnson are devoted stewards to their land. They show a love of their property and want to share it with others. Read their story in the article entited "A Walk in our Woods."
- The "Shadow Hilll Woodlot"-- Tom and Lorraine Davis put a conservation easement on 50 acres of their land in Sutton. Read their explanation of why wildlife protection and access to land is so important to them.
- Volunteer Highlight -- Brian and Barbara Faughnan are lovers of the outdoors and enjoy giving back to organizations like ASLPT. Hear their story and find out why this region means so much to them.
- 440 Acres and our 100th Conservation Project-- The area around Schoodac Brook in Warner and Webster is further protected by three new conservation easements. Read about this successful partnership between many people and organizations to protect some important lands in the region.