- "Enhanced Easement Incentive" and "IRA Rollover Extension"--FYI tax info
- "Connecting People with the Land"--Communications Coordinator, Peggy Hutter, writes about the connections we make with special pieces of property that often become our "secret gardens."
- "The William Bean Quarry"--In April of 2013, Tom and Janet Paul finalized work and closed on their conservation easement in Sutton. Find out more about the aesthetic and historic value of this property.
- "One Family's Legacy"--Why do families find value and pleasure from donating, conserving and helping to fund land projects? Heidi Lauridsen shares her family's point of view.
- "Connections--Completing the Circle"--Rich Anderson shared a great story in our Winter 2013 Chatter that inspired children's author, Mary Lyn Ray, to respond with a very kind act that you can read about in this article.
- "What's Happening at the Land Trust?"--...a lot of land projects, that what. Read about the status of the Patten Project and the Baptist Pond Trust-East in Springfield, as well as the Wendell Marsh North Project in Sunapee.
- "Connecting People to the Land (Trust)"--We love our volunteers, so we asked some of our longterm volunteers what is it about Ausbon Sargent that inspires them to volunteer.